Wall Street firm is now seeking a mid-level associate with strong HK IPO experience to join its well-established and highly regarded corporate practice team in Hong Kong.
The role can be based in either Hong Kong or Beijing.
- You will need to have solid experience working on Hong Kong IPO transactions with a top tier firm.
- There will be opportunities for involvement with M&A and debt capital markets transactions so experience in these areas will be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of post-qualified relevant transactional experience.
- International candidates are welcome to apply.
- HK or US bar admission preferred.
- Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin is essential.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- your academic transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or London office on +44 203 745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate, Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Hong Kong IPO, ECM, Corporate (M&A), DCM