With a market leading Hong Kong Corporate group that focuses on Corporate Finance and M&A transactions governed by Hong Kong law, our client pride themselves in working with the most innovative, high profile companies in the world. Due to continual strong growth, they are currently seeking junior associates with corporate experience to join their team.
- Candidates should be Hong Kong admitted
- Ideally the candidate will have strong experience in M&A and general corporate work
- Mandarin Chinese language skills are required, preferably fluent
- Ideally this candidate would come from a top tier US peer firm or a Magic Circle / UK Firm.
COLA + Cravath scale
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call:
- London office on +44 203 745 2513
- Singapore office on +65 6808 6635
- Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: corporate