US law firm looking for an experienced mid-level investment funds associate to join their Hong Kong office.
- Candidates should have top law firm experience with private equity fund formation and organizational matters, including working knowledge of relevant securities laws and regulations, such as the Investment Advisers Act.
- Familiarity with hedge fund offerings will be helpful.
- New York qualified 3rd – 5th year associate (class years 2015 – 2017).
- Mandarin is preferred but not essential.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Investment/ Funds, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: investment funds, funds, Private Equity / Venture Capital