US law firm looking for a junior investment funds associate to join their growing Hong Kong office.
- Candidates should have top law firm experience with private equity fund formation and organizational matters, including working knowledge of relevant securities laws and regulations, such as the Investment Advisers Act.
- Familiarity with hedge fund offerings will be helpful.
- The candidate should preferably have experience at a large US law firm in assisting private equity fund sponsors on fund formation matters, including the preparation and negotiation of fund private placement memoranda, partnership agreements and related ancillary agreements, reviewing fund documentation on behalf of institutional investors and the related negotiation of fund terms, and/or structuring and drafting governing documents pertaining to private fund management companies and general partners.
- US qualified
- 2 – 3 years’ experience ideally in an international law firm or top tier law firm
- Funds / Corporate experience
- Native Mandarin speaker
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Investment/Funds, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: investment funds, Private Equity / Venture Capital