A fantastic opportunity for a lawyer to work in the Beijing office of this biglaw practice within a close knit and collegiate team on anti-corruption, FCPA, investigations and compliance matters.
- LLB from top China law school.
- Experience at peer firm
- Native Chinese language skills (written and spoken)
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: FCPA, Dispute Resolution, Litigation
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: FCPA, dispute resolution, litigation