Our client is currently looking for a mid level to senior level associate to join the CM practice in their Singapore office. The hiring partner's experience and skill as a capital markets practitioner is widely recognised by industry leading bodies.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on equity and debt capital markets deals, with US IPO (including SPAC) and high yield experience preferred but not required.
Overseas candidates welcomed to apply with a preference for someone that has exposure to APAC work.
US salary and benefits + low taxation.
- Strong academic record
- 4-7 PQE US Capital Markets - experience in U.S. IPOs and high yield debt offerings.
- Both ECM and DCM
- IPO experience
US LLM or JD + US bar qualification required
Southeast Asian/South Asian deal exposure preferred
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- a copy of your academic transcripts; and
- a short cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, US Securities
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: equity capital markets, Debt Capital Markets, US Cap Markets