Top tier global firm that has seen real expansion in their APAC operations over the last few years seeks a common law qualified partner or full team move.
Excellent opportunity for an established partner to expand their client base from Singapore across Asia with the assistance of a close knit partnership. You will be working alongside existing corporate partners who are recognised as leading practitioners in M&A and private equity.
- The role will require the successful candidate to have demonstrated leadership experience and visiong for how they want to grow their practice on this platform
- Interested in working in a collegiate and highly successful partnership with real expansion plans
Key Partner Requirements
- Established partner with portable book of clients in APAC preferred but firm will look at each business proposal on a case by case basis
- Preference is to bring a team that will work closely with the other corporate and private equity specialists in the region
The partnership will actively consider full team moves.
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please contact email@example.com or contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: corporate, Mergers & Acquistisions, Corporate (Private Equity)