This is an excellent opportunity for a partner to build their practice from the legal hub of Singapore by cross selling with existing clients that the firm services.
Our client is one of the leading international law firms for aviation disputes globally.
Whilst experience working in the Singapore will be an advantage the partnership will also consider common law practitioners currently working in other APAC financial centres with a solid business plan and contacts. The firm is open to full or partial team moves.
Key Candidate Requirements
- Singapore or UK law qualified (or equivalent common law qualification).
- Ability and appetite to build a business across APAC with the support of the other partners in the Asian offices.
- Expert practitioner in aviation disputes particularly in APAC.
- Partner with portable business in Asia.
If you are interested, please contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369(Hong Kong office) for a confidential discussion.
You may also e-mail us at email@example.com to set up an initial call.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Aviation - Litigation
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Aviation, litigation