Top tier global firm that has seen real expansion in their APAC operations over the last few years seeks a Singapore asset finance partner or full team move.
Real opportunity for a talented practitioner to grow a pre-existing client base from Singapore across Asia with the assistance of a close knit partnership. You will have the added benefit of drawing upon and working closely with clients in key sectors of the firm in areas such as transport, infrastructure, energy, commodities and insurance.
- The successful candidate will be an existing partner at a leading local or international ship or aviation finance practice or a talented counsel or senior associate looking for a later partner transition
- The role will require the successful candidate to have demonstrated leadership experience
- Interested in working in a collegiate and highly successful partnership with real expansion plans
Key Partner Requirements
- Singapore law qualified or England & Wales qualification
- Solid transactional experience in asest finance (aviation and / or marine) and regulatory advice
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with appetite to be actively involved in business development for the practice
- International in outlook together with confidence in building out a practice over time
- Could currently be based in Singapore or in the region (HK, PRC etc.)
The partnership will actively consider full team moves.
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Asset Finance, Shipping
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: asset finance, shipping