Excellent opportunity for a talented junior data and technology lawyer to join a leading US law firm in their Singapore office. You will be joining an award-winning practice with an exciting client base to support on data privacy matters across the APAC region as well as cross-border technology transactions and commercial IP and technology matters.
- US, HK, SG, AUS, NZ and/or UK admission.
- 1 to 4 PQE
- Strong academics and law firm experience.
- TMT lawyer ideally with a focus on data privacy; experience working on technology transactions and commercial IP matters would be a plus.
- Asian language skills will be an advantage.
Relocation will be provided.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 203 745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Data Protection, Telecoms, Media & Technology
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Data Protection / Privacy Enforcement, IT / Telecoms / Outsourcing, tmt