Our client is currently looking for a talented junior to mid level lawyer to join their Litigation and Dispute Resolution team in their Hong Kong office.
With a non-office centric approach, you will have the opportunity to work closely with partners and associates in the Hong Kong office and across the whole APAC region.
- 2 - 5 PQE.
- Admission to practice law in a commonwealth jurisdiction, ideally Hong Kong or England & Wales.
- Complex commercial litigation and disputes experience including international arbitration preferred. The firm covers a broad range of areas, including complex commercial cases, white collar crime, employment, IP and construction/infrastructure litigation as well as domestic and international arbitration.
- Strong preference for candidates with Mandarin language skills.
- International law firm experience preferred.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Litigation, Dispute Resolution
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: litigation, dispute resolution