International law firm is seeking a talented and ambitious mid-level associate with broad based and flexible finance experience. This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark within the Finance practice area. Their Finance team provides advice to a broad range of clients on a wide variety of financings across a variety of sectors, typically including Infrastructure, Real Estate, Renewables and other sectors. They assist clients in relation to project finance, acquisition finance, restructurings and other transactions across Asia.
You will be work as part of a global team with colleagues in the US, Europe and Middle East in delivering cross-border projects.
Skills and competencies
- Background in all manner of debt finance work and ideally exposure to project finance and infrastructure financing transactions.
- Ideal candidate will be Singapore law qualified but in addition or instead, legal qualification from other common law jurisdictions such as England, Hong Kong or Australia or New York may be suitable.
- 3-5 PQE
- You will be able to use your specialist technical skills and knowledge to provide practical solutions for clients
- You will be at ease with taking client instructions and demonstrate a full understanding of their goals
- You will have the ability to manage complex files and multiple workloads
- You will be able to take responsibility for ensuring client matters and files are appropriately supervised and managed
Client Relationships & Business Development
- You will be comfortable giving commercially astute advice and demonstrating a thorough understanding of the commercial issues that your clients face
- You will have excellent networking skills, allowing you to build your network and profile across the Firm and externally
- You will demonstrate a full understanding of the drivers of profitability and understand how the business achieves growth
- You will have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage multiple work demands allowing you to dedicate adequate time to fee earning and non-fee earning activities
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Banking & Finance, Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Project Finance
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Banking & Finance, Acquisition Finance, asset finance, Project Finance