Our client is currently looking for a talented mid to snr level associate to join their Energy, Infrastructure and Resources team in their Singapore office.
The team has extensive experience in every aspect of the global energy, infrastructure, and resources space advising on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious energy, mining, LNG and oil and gas matters. The team is looking for a motivated transactional lawyer looking to work on a broad range of projects.
You will have the opportunity to work on matters including power plant and refinery construction, financing and operation; oil and gas exploration and commercialization; LNG offtake; hydrocarbon and mining assets sale and disposal; joint ventures and project structures including various public private partnership projects; complex M&A as well as financing aspects of transactions including strcutured, trade and asset financing.
- Admission in common law bar
- Experience in a top tier international firm with experience working on regional cross-border matters
- No Chinese language needed given the working documents are generally in English
- Strong academic record
- Commercial and business awareness
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to stay calm under pressure when juggling multiple projects
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong professional presence
- Client service focus
- Team player
- Strong judgment
- Proactive, resourceful, takes initiative
- Good understanding of the key risks and issues involved in cross-border transactions.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Energy & Resources, Infrastructure
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Energy / Oil & Gas, infrastructure