Our client is currently looking for a talented mid to senior level lawyer to join their Corporate team in their Singapore office.
With a non-office centric approach, you will have the opportunity to work closely with corporate partners and associates in the Singapore office and across the whole APAC region.
- At least 3 PQE
- Admission to practice law in Singapore or other Commonwealth jurisdiction or U.S.
- Cross-border transactional experience in a top tier firm
- Another Asian language will be an advantage but not required given the working documents are generally in English
- Experience managing junior team members preferred
- Strong academic record
- Commercial and business awareness
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to stay calm under pressure when juggling multiple projects
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong professional presence
- Client service focus
- Team player comfortable working with people at all levels across different jurisdictions
- Proactive, resourceful, takes initiative
- Good understanding of the key risks and issues involved in cross-border transactions.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: corporate