Our client is looking to hire a paralegal immediately for their cross border M&A team in the Singapore office. This opportunity will suit a Singaporean or permanent resident holding a law degree that is looking at private practice as a career path. The firm is also open to interviewing candidates that are currently in a paralegal role in Singapore.
❖ Interested in working in an international team with partners with diverse clients on international cross border deals;
❖ Exposure to cutting edge deals, real training, mentorship and opportunity to work closely with associates and the partnership; and
❖ Opportunity to work in small collegiate teams with a number of partners on varied corporate and PE work streams with a real chance to get involved in the transaction.
❖ 4 partners and 6 associates in the current team
Note on Associate track: possibility of transferring from paralegal to associate.
- strong academics
- paralegal experience preferred but not essential
- SG preferred or other common law bar
- should be currently based in Singapore and ready to start immediately
- interest working in corporate team on cross border MA / PE deals
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV
- a short cover note/ email detailing your interest in the role to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: corporate