This is an exciting opening for a talented project finance lawyer to join this growing office in Singapore.
The partnership will consider individuals with strong technical expertise and contact book in international project finance with a focus on energy, natural resources, renewables, construction and transport.
Role will suit a SA / counsel / partner that is looking for a stable partnership platform with a firm that has been in Asia for many years with an excellent management structure.
The firm is a full service international law firm providing clients with advice on a global scale across all practice areas
Leading local or international firm partner in project finance spanning sectors such as construction, infrastructure, EPCM, LNG, road and rail, solar etc.
- Established and portable practice or partial book + business proposal.
- Detailed business plan.
- Appetite to grow client base with other partners and cross selling within partnership across synergistic practice groups.
- Full team moves will be considered.
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please contact email@example.com or contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Project Finance, Projects, Energy & Resources, Infrastructure
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Project Finance, Projects, Energy / Oil & Gas, infrastructure