This is a great opportunity for a talented mid-senior level debt capital markets lawyer with a clear route to advancement in a high performing team. You will work closely with, and will be mentored by, a highly regarded and recognised partner that has a strong variety of work.
You will work on new issues (company and underwriter side), private placement and listed bonds as well as advise on liablity management, default, distress and corporate trust advisory matters throughout the APAC region. Industry sectors include financial instiutions, aerospace and defence, technology and telecoms, energy and natural resources and real estate.
- 5+ PQE, with admission in Singapore, the UK or other Commonwealth jurisdiction.
- Top tier local and/or international law firm experience required.
- Experience working on cross-border transactions strongly preferred.
- Ability to run point on transactions (with partner support) and manage junior team members.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Debt Capital Markets, Insolvency & Restructuring
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Debt Capital Markets, Restructuring / Insolvency