Are you a talented corporate associate that would like to work on cross border M&A and private equity transactions in Asia.
This is a great opportunity to work with partners with extensive experience in a range of cross-border transactions.
- Candidates should have top academics and top international firm training;
- Firm will relocate candidates globally;
- Ideally the client is looking at either Singapore, UK, Australian, NZ or HK qualified with good academics and professional pedigree.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 203 745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Mergers & Acquistisions, Private Equity