Top tier international law firm is looking for a mid to senior level corporate associate to join their Corporate practice in Singapore due to work flow and strategic growth.
Our client's corporate team is an established leader in M&A throughout the Asia Pacific region with highly rated partners that foster a collegiate environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with a number of corporate partners in the group on cross border M&A and JV transactions.
- Candidates should have 4-6 years PQE with a top tier firm;
- Regional corporate transactional experience; private M&A/JVs; PE / foreign direct investment;
- Admission to practice law in a common law jurisdiction; Singapore-qualified preferred.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Joint Venture
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Mergers & Acquistisions, Private Equity / Venture Capital