Full service law firm would like to hire an established commodities partner. The firm has offices globally and is searching for a specialist for their Singapore/Hong Kong office.
The partnership will only consider individuals with a strong and established practice.
This is an attractive opportunity for an ambitious partner that is interested in working in a supportive partnership platform with real expansion plans.
Culture for an entrepreneurial individual with an appetite to be actively involved in business development for the practice.
- Common Law qualified.
- Established and portable practice.
- Experience with the general advisory of trading houses – eg re commercial / charter-parties / sales contracts (of commodities) / trade structures (including trade finance) etc.
- Experience in commodities such as oil, gas, LNG and power, as well as newer disciplines such as carbon trading.
- Transcational experience will be with clients such as governments, producers, trading companies, logistics groups, refineries, banks and insurers etc.
For a confidential discussion on this and other senior opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6808 6635 (Singapore office) or +852 3978 1369 (Hong Kong office) to set up a face-to-face meeting or video conference.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Commodities
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: commodities