Our client is looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic and passionate collaborator to join its compliance team in this well-capitalized global fintech start-up that enables businesses to manage their cross-border payments on a global scale.
You will be a member of an elite innovative compliance team that partners with internal teams to design, develop, implement, execute and monitor screening and monitoring rules detecting and mitigating AML risks.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the development, launch and management of:
- Transaction monitoring and screening program
- KYC and due diligence
- Communicating applicable risks, costs, progress and results to all relevant internal and external partners
- Analysing high-volume data to investigate, identify and report trends linked to AML typologies and compliance to leadership
- Investigate, identify and develop triggers, rules and algorithms for transaction monitoring
- Design and execute reports to measure success and performance of AML compliance initiatives, program, operations, critical metrics and KRIs
- Drive internal controls design and monitoring to support compliance operational policy and procedures
- Partner with Legal, Engineering, Product, Strategy and BD
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments
- 6+ years of experience in FinTech, e-commerce, RegTech or financial services + Bachelor/Master's degree
- Able to multitask and handle challenging priorities under demanding deadlines
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Excel (e.g. pivot tables and vlookups), Word, PowerPoint, Invision, Visio
- Ability to understand larger picture and environment while operating in a fcoused manner
- Outstanding time management, presentation and relationship building skills
- Familiarity with AML regulations globally
- Certification in compliance related area
- Knowledge in core AML products, money laundering and terrorism typology, segmentation, scenarios, models, methodology and AML tools
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring, Screening, Financial Investigations or similar discipline
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Compliance, Financial Services
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Compliance & Risk, FIN TECH, e-commerce, financial services