This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and talented lawyer to join an elite international law firm in Hong Kong. Our client is looking for an associate to join its Debt Capital Markets practice in Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on debt capital markets transactions including straight debt, equity-linked, subordinated, high yield and regulatory capital offerings. Experience working on restructuring and insolvency matters will be a plus.
- Candidates must have business-level English and Mandarin (reading, writing and spoken)
- 2 to 5 PQE (UK scale)
- Candidates should have top academics and DCM experience with a top tier firm
- Experience and/or a strong interest in restructuring and insolvency will be favourably considered
- International candidates are welcome to apply; firm will provide relocation
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Debt Capital Markets, Insolvency & Restructuring
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Debt Capital Markets, Restructuring / Insolvency