This is the perfect opportunity for junior lawyers to join a US firm that has been consistently recognized by market participants and peers as a global leading investment management practice.
- Candidates may have an educational background from the US, UK, Hong Kong or Australia (JD, LLM or LLB)
- Excellent English drafting skills and a strong interest or experience in funds work
- Opportunity for a lawyer who wishes to change practice areas
- While candidates with fluent Chinese language skills are preferred, the ability to read, write and speak English to a high level of fluency takes priority
- Candidates will be considered for either associate track or project manager track relevant to experience
- Candidates will be relocated globally with generous relocation assistance
COLA + Cravath scale
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com (Europe & U.S.), firstname.lastname@example.org (Singapore) or email@example.com (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call:
- London office on +44 203 745 2513
- Singapore office on +65 6808 6635
- Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Investment/ Funds, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: investment funds, Private Equity