The investment management practice group of this Cravath rated firm is seeking one mid-snr level lateral associate experienced in investment management work to join this growing team in Asia.
Preference is for a tier 1 associate with experience in structuring and forming private equity and venture capital funds for Asia-based managers, in China + Hong Kong & pan Asia, covering Asia-based investment advisers and institutional LPs.
- ideally the candidate will have strong investment management experience in the PE and VC funds formation space
- ideally this candidate would come from a top tier US peer firm or a Magic Circle Firm
- the position is for the Hong Kong office although Shanghai is also an option for the right candidate
- candidates will be relocated globally with generous relocation assistance
COLA + Cravath scale
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org (Europe & U.S.), email@example.com (Singapore) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Hong Kong) for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Investment/ Funds, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: investment funds, Private Equity