A leading healthcare investment fund is looking for a junior Life Sciences PhD graduate to join its deal sourcing team to screen a high volume of potential investment targets in the biotech and healthcare sector.
- The primary focus of the role will be to screen companies identified by the fund's in house deal sourcing program but there will be opportunities for further career development including assisting with transactional due diligence, portfolio management and scientific analysis.
- Candidates with a expertise in large molecules are preferred but candidates with a PhD in life sciences are very welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be fluent in English. Ability to understand Mandarin is also required; speaking, read and writing skills in Mandarin will be a bonus.
- Junior PhD graduates will be ideal for this role. No legal background is required.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 203 7452 513
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Life Sciences
- Industry: Other
- Keywords: Life Sciences